Includes free delivery up to 400 miles.
THIS 991.1 GT3 CUP CAR IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. NEVER CRASHED!
This Factory BuiltPorsche racecar is NOT a conversion. It came purpose built from the Porsche factory as a race car. It is exhilarating to drive and YES - it’s quite addictive. Under the rear engine lid of this Cup Car is a 24 valve 3.8L aluminum flat-six, producing 460 hp at 7,500 rpm, Red-lining at 8,500 rpm is separated by a triple disc metal race clutch which is coupled to a six-speed sequential dog-type gearbox with a pneumatic paddle shift system and a limited-slip differential. The 380mm front & rear rotors along with the Bosch Motorsports ABS brake system create an equally impressive stopping power out braking nearly every car. The 2015 Cup Car weighs in at only 2,590 lbs making it blindingly quick, incredibly competitive and very reliable car especially with some training from Kelly-Moss Road & Race. Porsche spared no expense when they engineered this beast!! It’s been meticulously maintained and is ready to go racing. Put fuel in, check the air pressure in the tires and hit the track! Car is currently professionally wrapped with a patriotic theme. Everything is up to date: Carbon Fiber Recaro seat with Schroth harness, fuel cell, fire suppression system, etc. The Engine and gearbox were rebuilt on March 2018 by Porsche Motorsports North America and has only 53 hours on the Engine since rebuild 32 hours on the gearbox since last rebuild. The Porsche recommended upgrades were implemented. The total hours on this Cup ~137 total hours.
Included with sale:
- Two sets of low decibel exhaust systems
- 1 extra set of wheels w/slicks
- ABS Racing brake system professionally installed
- Cool suit systemExtra front splitter
- Extra Head Light
- Extra Tail Light
- In-Car Motorola 400 Radio
- Speedcom Crew chief Motorola pit crew head set radio
- Extra cabling for in-car radio & helmet set-up
- In-Car AMB Video Camera and data collection
- Cosworth Data System
- Fuel Pump (used)
- Fuel Injectors (used)
- New set of Spark Plugs ($1,000 value)
- Front and rear rotors (used)
- Brake Pads
- Air jack wand
- Fuel Safe Speed fill fuel Jug (Dry Brake)
- Z-Teck head and neck restraint
- 1” drive Torque wrench
- In-Car fresh water Drink Bottle
- Current PCA Log-Book
I have been compiling most of the maintenance history trying to go back to day 1 and the PCA log-book since 2016. There were 2 previous private owners. Participated in only club races and DE Events with multiple club race wins throughout its history.
- Engine: 53 hours since rebuild
- Gearbox: 32 hours since rebuild
- Drive shafts: 4 hours since new
- Clutch: 12 hours since replacement
- Total car hours: ~137